NOTD: Retro Nail Art - Silver & Pink

This is the first design I tried using the nail art tools i bought last week. I'm still in my learning curve and still familiarizing myself with the brushes and strokes I still need a lot of practice especially when painting with the tools using my left hand... I did not try or practice the strokes on a piece of paper, I got super excited to use the items that I painted my nails right away that's why the design is really messy lol.. I got the idea of the design while browsing photos from Google, unfortunately I wasn't able to get the link from which particular site/blog that photo was posted. I'll find it and once found, I'll post the link here...OR if anyone of you is able to find it, please don't hesitate to post the link in the comment box below...

And here's where I got the idea:
Products used:
  • Bobbie basic nail hardener (base coat)
  • Mwah™ Nail Color by CHIC in Glaze (Go Powquiao!)
  • Basics Acrylic Paint in black
  • Basics Acrylic Paint in white+red = pink
  • nail art brush (stripper & detailing brush)
  • dotting tool

Hope you liked it..Let me know what you think! thanks for dropping by. xoxo

Author : anna ~ ♥xoxo♥

Article NOTD: Retro Nail Art - Silver & Pink is published by anna on Tuesday, June 19, 2012. Hope you liked it. Thanks for dropping by and please don't forget to leave a comment.There are 0 comments: in post NOTD: Retro Nail Art - Silver & Pink
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment