NOTD: Blue & Copper/Chrome Simple Stripes Nail Art

After my Ombre nails, Now I want blue and copper/chrome combination. While browsing through the web for some cute designs, I found this Teal and Copper Tribal Nail Art (design is inspired by Beautopia). I wanted to copy the design because it's really cute!! but my chrome polish is somewhat diluted that i need to put 3-4 coats for it to be opaque :( so I just leave it as it is. Anyway, here's the result:

Products used:
  • Konad nail lacquer in blue
  • Klik nail polish in Frosted Iced Mocha (kind of orangey/copper/Chrome when applied)
  • Konad special nail polish in Black
  • Caronia regular colorless nail polish
  • my very own stripper brush hihi

Hope you liked it..Let me know what you think! thanks for dropping by. xoxo

Author : anna ~ ♥xoxo♥

Article NOTD: Blue & Copper/Chrome Simple Stripes Nail Art is published by anna on Monday, June 11, 2012. Hope you liked it. Thanks for dropping by and please don't forget to leave a comment.There are 0 comments: in post NOTD: Blue & Copper/Chrome Simple Stripes Nail Art
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment