NOTD: Ombre nails/Sponge Nail art

On a boring day, I was just basically browsing tutorial videos on Youtube. Then I saw this cool nail art tutorial by WinterRose84 called Sponge nail art also known as the Ombre/gradient effect and I was surprised because the design is very easy to do. So yeah, got inspired by the video and checked my nail polish kit and tried it out..

It's my first attempt to create an Ombre/gradient effect on my nails..My original plan is to make the transition from blue to purple (wanted to copy the colors on the video), but it turns out to be blue to pink. This is because I used a baby pink or very light pink color as my base (since I can't find my baby blue polish)..

Products used:
  • Konad nail lacquer in blue
  • Wish™ nail polish in beach babe trio PURPLE & PINK (blue missing hehe)
  • Caronia regular colorless nail polish
  • make up sponge (you can use any sponge available at your house)
  • nail polish remover
  • Qtips
  • tape
Hope you liked it..Let me know what you think! thanks for dropping by. xoxo

For the tutorial video click HERE

Author : anna ~ ♥xoxo♥

Article NOTD: Ombre nails/Sponge Nail art is published by anna on Sunday, June 10, 2012. Hope you liked it. Thanks for dropping by and please don't forget to leave a comment.There are 0 comments: in post NOTD: Ombre nails/Sponge Nail art
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment