NOTD: Black Cat Nail Art

I thought of what I did to my friend's nails which is the Dog & dog paws nail art, I came up with the idea of "why not put a cat on my nails?".. the hard part and process for me would be choosing some cute colors to use!! haha because I'm running out of nail polish, so as an alternative, I used my Basics Acrylic paint as my base color (I put it on top of a clear nail polish..)

A friendly reminder: PLS DO NOT USE ACRYLIC PAINT DIRECTLY TO YOUR NAILS. MUST BE--> NAIL POLISH BEFORE PAINT  ;) )

Hope you liked it..Let me know what you think! thanks for dropping by. xoxo

Author : anna ~ ♥xoxo♥

Article NOTD: Black Cat Nail Art is published by anna on Tuesday, June 26, 2012. Hope you liked it. Thanks for dropping by and please don't forget to leave a comment.There are 0 comments: in post NOTD: Black Cat Nail Art
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment